Paella Fella Testimonials
- The food was fantastic and plentiful and the chefs were really friendly.
Marie, Hindawi Ltd - 20th anniversary corporate event - Fitzroy Square, London - 60 Guests (May 2017)
- I have been meaning to get in touch to say thank you very much for your delicious paellas, great and friendly service. It was all perfect.
Tara Biddle, Tonbridge School - 50 Guests - Delivery (May 2017)
- “Delicious”!!! that was the word people used to describe the paella on Friday! The team did a great job in getting set up in time to serve the food given the traffic delays. They were very friendly and helpful and filled the car park with amazing yummy aromas! Please pass on our thanks to the team!
Donna, Sophos - Corporate Function - Abingdon - 250 Guests - (May 2017)
- We are at the airport about to go on honeymoon so we'll send you proper feedback when we return however in the meantime please accept our thanks for for the day. The food was delicious everyone loved it and it was well executed. Thanks again.
Hayley Winton - Wedding - Cranbrook - 75 Guests - (May 2017)
- Thanks very much for getting in touch. Sorry it has taken a while to respond, we have been away and busy with post wedding stuff. We were very impressed with the Paella Fella team on the day, they were very easy to work with by all accounts and came over to say goodbye to me before they left which I thought was very sweet. Olivia has been great throughout the whole process, very approachable and professional. Many thanks again to the team for their contribution to what was the best day of our lives!
Leanne Wightman - Wedding - Woodberry Wetlands, London - 140 Guests (May 2017)
- Just a quick message on behalf of us all at Co-ordination Hire to say a BIG thank you for the paella today – a fabulous treat for us midweek! It tasted amazing and currently I am working through my second helping!
Susie, Co-ordination Catering Hire - Supplier Lunch - Crawley - 30 Guests - (May 2017)