Paella Fella Wedding Testimonials
- Paella Fella catered for our wedding on the 3rd of September 2016, and I cannot recommend these guys and girls enough to anyone else.All the advance information and communication was top notch, with always a speedy response to queries.On the day they were punctual and well organised, we had what could be described as not ideal weather (translation - absolutely rubbish; windy and wet) but they coped and dealt with a difficult situation outstandingly.The staff that were there on the day (including Nick the Director - talk about the personal touch) were immaculately presented and exuded a calm and professional aura. Smiling and enhancing the atmosphere wherever they went.Finally the food - WOW. The starters were sublime and a great combination. We had three different paellas cooked (130 guests), each was individual and totally authentic, with really generous portions and even enough for seconds for those who wanted. Desserts that just hit the spot, even the guys found the dessert stomachs their other halves always claim to have.Overall, 11/10 for everything!If you are looking to book a caterer for your wedding or event - take it from someone who has had the experience - don't hesitate!Tom & Charlene Gibbard – 3rd September 2016 – Wedding, Somerset 125 guests
- We are at the airport about to go on honeymoon so we'll send you proper feedback when we return however in the meantime please accept our thanks for for the day. The food was delicious everyone loved it and it was well executed. Thanks again.
Hayley Winton - Wedding - Cranbrook - 75 Guests - (May 2017)
- Thank you! Yes, it went very smoothly and everyone loved the food. Thanks so much!Nicola Potzas Wedding – 110 guests, Brighton – 30th July 2016
- Thanks very much for getting in touch. Sorry it has taken a while to respond, we have been away and busy with post wedding stuff. We were very impressed with the Paella Fella team on the day, they were very easy to work with by all accounts and came over to say goodbye to me before they left which I thought was very sweet. Olivia has been great throughout the whole process, very approachable and professional. Many thanks again to the team for their contribution to what was the best day of our lives!
Leanne Wightman - Wedding - Woodberry Wetlands, London - 140 Guests (May 2017)
- Thank you for everything- it was amazing and we've had nothing but praise from people about the food and the service. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and had an amazing day and so much of that was thanks to you and your brilliant team. Thank you for everything- it was so nice to meet you all!Mike & Dan Wedding, 150 guests - Tournbury Estate, Hayling Island - 23rd September 2016
- Yes we had an absolutely awesome time thank you. Thanks so much for all your hard work, the food, the bar and everything you did for us was perfect. It was so good that you were able to make everything work perfectly for us on the day. Please pass on our thanks to Nick too.Matt & Nicola Burney, London