Paella Fella Wedding Testimonials
- Just a note to thank you so much for the delicious canapes and wonderful paella you served at Peter and Danielle's wedding. The guests loved it. The staff were so helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. They worked tirelessly on a hot day through the whole event.Sarah & Mike Warren - Groom's parents - Wedding Winchester - 23rd July 2016
- Thanks so much for your and Paella Fella's input to our wedding! We received lots of compliments about the paella in particular, notably from some of my relatives who are pretty picky and had never tried paella before (and assumed they wouldn't like it). Praise indeed! We also heard from people who took the leftovers home and who had second servings. The service provided by your staff was excellent and the stall you set up on the grass outside was perfect, it was a nice extra to be able to chat to people in the queue. But I did think it was all delicious, particularly the asparagus in the vegetarian paella. If I see Paella Fella again at a party or an event I will be very happy!Jane Currie, London
- Nick and his team provided us with a fantastic catering service for our wedding reception and our guests were very impressed with the selection of Paella and their efficiency. During the planning phase he went out of his way to ensure that we got exactly what was needed. It meant that David and I could really enjoy our wedding party without worrying about the cateringSarah and David, Henley on Thames, Wedding Reception
- Well, what a day that was!! It was perfect. Thank you so much for everything you did, the food was amazing without exception and it went down a storm with everyone. I don’t think I could see a single grain of rice left in the pans!Your team were so lovely. Please personally thank them again from us, they were so patient with me in particular as I kept clarifying with them what was happening! They were amazing, I don’t know if they normally stick around for as long as they did, but they were there to lay out the cake for us and everything. It really was a perfect day and in no small part down to the food on offer!!We’ll send you some photos once we get them in, if you’re interested :-).Thank you so very much again,Reuban & Katy Wedding - Thurnham Keep, Kent - 90 guests - 28th August 2016
- Thanks very much for getting in touch. Sorry it has taken a while to respond, we have been away and busy with post wedding stuff. We were very impressed with the Paella Fella team on the day, they were very easy to work with by all accounts and came over to say goodbye to me before they left which I thought was very sweet. Olivia has been great throughout the whole process, very approachable and professional. Many thanks again to the team for their contribution to what was the best day of our lives!
Leanne Wightman - Wedding - Woodberry Wetlands, London - 140 Guests (May 2017)
- It was delicious! We heard so many compliments about it and had such a fantastic day. Thank you for making our day so memorable!Helen & Kieran Fisher, Berkshire