Paella Fella Wedding Testimonials
- Paella Fella were a great choice for my clients wedding - they were incredibly patient and helpful as we curated a menu and style that worked for the couple, and the result was fantastic. Their team on the day were amazing and strove for professionalism in every plate served. And most importantly, the food was great! A proud and passionate team.Holly Poulter Creative Director Join the Revelry - Wedding, Colchester - 130 guests - 10th September 2016
- Thank you so much for your email. Claire, the staff and Nick were all absolutely fantastic!! The food was incredible, everybody really enjoyed it and everybody said how helpful and pleasant all of the staff were. We are so grateful for your teams hard work and enthusiasm.Thanks again, Holly & Matthew Holly Mackinder, Norfolk
- Sorry for the delayed response; we went straight on our honeymoon.I cannot thank you guys enough for helping to make our day so special. Everyone was saying how wonderful the food was and we were so so happy that we chose you guys as our caterers. As most of our family and friends were there we don't need to make many recommendations but I will definitely be recommending you to any future brides (and other parties!).I haven't got them to hand at the moment but have some great shots of the food on the day so will send them through when I can.Thanks again; your staff were truly amazing!Samantha (and Oliver) :)Samantha & Oli Knoop Wedding, London - 110 guests - Saturday 20th August 2016
- Thank you for your wonderful food last weekend. I've heard nothing but compliments about the paellas and canapes and you and your staff were also commended for your friendliness too. It really helped make our wedding the success it was - we had the best time and there are calls to do it all over again another time! So watch this space.Please pass on our thanks to your team too.Sarah & Mike Wedding 132 guests – Hailsham Chilley Farm – Saturday 2nd July 2016
- Paella Fella catered for our wedding on the 3rd of September 2016, and I cannot recommend these guys and girls enough to anyone else.All the advance information and communication was top notch, with always a speedy response to queries.On the day they were punctual and well organised, we had what could be described as not ideal weather (translation - absolutely rubbish; windy and wet) but they coped and dealt with a difficult situation outstandingly.The staff that were there on the day (including Nick the Director - talk about the personal touch) were immaculately presented and exuded a calm and professional aura. Smiling and enhancing the atmosphere wherever they went.Finally the food - WOW. The starters were sublime and a great combination. We had three different paellas cooked (130 guests), each was individual and totally authentic, with really generous portions and even enough for seconds for those who wanted. Desserts that just hit the spot, even the guys found the dessert stomachs their other halves always claim to have.Overall, 11/10 for everything!If you are looking to book a caterer for your wedding or event - take it from someone who has had the experience - don't hesitate!Tom & Charlene Gibbard – 3rd September 2016 – Wedding, Somerset 125 guests
- We are at the airport about to go on honeymoon so we'll send you proper feedback when we return however in the meantime please accept our thanks for for the day. The food was delicious everyone loved it and it was well executed. Thanks again.
Hayley Winton - Wedding - Cranbrook - 75 Guests - (May 2017)