Petrified Pinchos Marinated Mini Pinchos Kebabs – Chicken or Lamb
Witches Fingers Chilling Chorizo Sausages wrapped in flaky pastry served with a Witches Cauldron dip
Creepy Croquetas Crunchy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside. A choice of Ham or Mushroom served with a Blood Dip.
Phantom Peppers Stuffed Padrons Peppers wrapped in a flaky pastry
Bug Bites Picatostes toasted mini breads topped with Black Olive Bugs on a Devils Goat’s Cheese Whip
Vampaella Ghoulish Black Rice Paella made with Tiger or King Prawns & Squid – served with a Garlic Maggot Mayo
Phantasmal Paella Chicken paella made with Smoked Spanish Chorizo Sausage red peppers, green beans and paella rice
Blood Verdura Our Fiendish vegetable paella made with shocking Red Beetroot, red peppers, chickpeas and pumpkin
Mediterranean Salad Tomato, Cucumber & Black Olives with our homemade Mediterranean dressing.
Potion Pots & Puddings
Slimy Swamp Shots Little shots of Slime Lime Posset with a Ginger Crumble topping
Vampire Kiss Sharp but sweet Raspberry & Blood Orange Jelly with Red Berries
Graveyard Pots Smashed Brownie Cream and Brownie Crumble with a Tombstone Biscuit
- Alex, Tom and Debbie were great and everyone loved the paella and puds. They even brought the sunshine! Thanks to all.
Ann Knight, Housewarming - Richmond - 75 Guests (April 2017)
- It went really well thank you, your team were first class & by the end, the number of people coming up to me & telling me how good the paella was getting a bit repetitive! As it turned out there was enough to go round but the numbers were pretty much as envisaged & Debbie managed to finesse the portion control very well.David Macnamara - Birthday Party, New Years Eve 2016 - 85 guests - Hildenborough
- Paella Fella catered for an in-office event last night, food was excellent and service was outstanding! We will be using them again for future events! Thank you Olivia and Claire!Laura Brown Goodstuff London - 13th July 2016 - 60 guests office party
- Debbie Bertie and Russell were a delight. Almost like family. Really excellent paella and it was something we dont get "out here in the wilderness" so much appreciated by all the party people. Very smooth and professional throughout. Thank you!John Tweedale - Birthday Party - Cambridge, 95 guests - 18th February 2017
- “Could I please ask you to pass on again a big thank you to guys yesterday for making the food at our party so delicious? We have had many caterers over the years and I have to say you guys stood out a mile. All the guys were so professional and lovely to deal with and I will certainly be recommending them and using you again. We hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!!”Julie Symons, Faversham
- We heard nothing but praise from guests about the paella and when I got round to tasting the seafood (I had not realised Mum had so many friends), it was very good indeed. The team was indeed very self-sufficient, setting up, cooking and then clearing up. It is absolutely true that we did not have to do a thing - which was excellent because we didn't realise how busy we would be.Fiona Holland - Celebration of Life - 100 guests - Otford - 19th October 2016
Popular searches: spanish food, spanish takeaway, paella delivery, tapas delivery, Halloween Party Caterers, Paella Halloween Party Catering, Paella at Halloween, Tapas Halloween Catering, Paella Halloween Catering, Halloween Party Food Catering, Corporate Halloween Catering, Halloween Wedding Catering, Halloween Catering Companies, Halloween Catering