Halloween Party Catering
Paella Fella is the pick of catering companies for Halloween Parties
Paella Fella is the pick of the premier catering companies for your Halloween party celebration.
Spookily, we know you love to have a great time with the kids at Halloween, but we also know you really love inviting friends and family round to party too!!
Especially if it gives you the opportunity to dress up in Ghoulish outfits to frighten the neighbours!! So, whilst you may be considering catering for your fright night with your friends and family, why don’t you take away all the hard work and hassle out of the preparation and leave it to Paella Fella’s team to do it all for you?
As haunting as that may sound, our team will ensure you are not feeling like Frankenstein, as we will work out all the nuts and bolts in the kitchen, leaving you to enjoy your Halloween party with all your guests. If you want a memorable gathering that’s a little bit different, check out the amazing Paella Fella range of Halloween party packages.
Our Halloween party catering packages
Our Halloween packages are dripping with wondrous curiosities, blending Paella Fella’s depth of experience and knowledge of Spanish cuisine to provide the perfect culinary experience for your fellow Halloween spooks.
From our premium Halloween party package, which includes our superb “Vampaella”, our incredible tapas selections including Mummified Chorizo, Creepy Croquetas and Petrified Pinchos, artisan breads and delicious desserts such as Tombstone Brownies and Blood Jellies, through to our Bronze package, which provides all the essentials for a Halloween party, you can choose the food, drink and catering style to fit your Spooktacular party. Let us take the stress out of your Halloween party catering and give your guests a Halloween celebration that frightens the life out of them! (we’re joking!).
Paella Fella is an established professional party catering company, bringing authentic Spanish food to all kinds of events from landmark birthday parties and weddings to corporate functions. When making your selection from companies catering for a Halloween party, make sure Paella Fella is top of your list.
Example Halloween Package Menu
Creepy Croquettas / Petrified Pinchos / Witches Fingers
Vampaella – Ghoulish Black Rice Seafood or Chicken with a Garlic Maggot Mayo.
Phantasmal Paella – Chicken Paella made with Smoked Spanish Chorizo Sausage red peppers, green beans and paella rice.
Blood Verdura – Our Fiendish vegetable paella made with shocking Red Beetroot, red peppers, chickpeas and pumpkin.
‘Trick or Trio’ Dessert Selection
Slime Lemon Possets
Vampire Kiss Jellies
Paella Fella Halloween Packages – Rough Price Guidelines
Please note this price guide is based on an average mileage and distance. – it will need to be refined for your chosen venue
Pricing shown is totalled based on the volumes given excluding VAT. When pricing your Halloween Party catering we typically work on a price per head basis.
Please Also Note:
Pricing may vary based on customer choice of different types of Canape Tapas, Paellas and Dessert selection
Prices shown are based around estimated timings, and may vary for individual schedules
All prices are Excluding VAT
Boo! (Bronze) Package – Simply Paella
40 Guests from £1,240
60 Guests from £1,380
80 Guests from £1,520
or with Olives/Breads and Salad
40 Guests from £1,350
60 Guests from £1,500
80 Guests from £1,680
Spider! (Silver) Package – Two Courses, Canapes & Paellas
With Olives/Breads & salad
40 Guests from £1,520
60 Guests from £1,740
80 Guests from £2,320
Ghoul! (Gold) Package – Three Courses and Desserts (3 mini desserts per person)
40 Guests: £1,520 + £3.00 pp
60 Guests: £1,740 + £3.00 pp
80 Guests: £2,320 + £3.00 pp
- The event went brilliantly - the ladies did a fabulous job and the food was complimented by many of the guests. The set up was very professional and I highly recommend you to anyone wanting catering for a party. Thank you and please pass my thanks to the chefs as they cleared up and disappeared without me hardly noticing.
Mike Keeble, Summer Party - Shere, Surrey - 70 Guests (June 2017)
- Thank you very much for organising, we got some great feedback on the food (even from those that were grumbling before!), the Christmassy veggie Paella with sprouts and chestnuts got lots of praise! Thanks again for your help, and please pass on our thanks to Nick and the team. Best wishes for Christmas and the new year, and I look forward to working with you in 2020,Mia Vilcins Event Manager Woodbury Wetlands, London - Staff Christmas Party 12th Dec 2019 - 55 guests
- What to say? It was a wonderful evening, due in no small part to the magnificent Paella Fella team. It goes without saying that the food was delicious and the paella truly awesome. The Spanish contingents were most impressed! The totally professional, efficient and friendly team worked their socks off and what a charming, helpful and delightful bunch of folk they were. Their communication skills were exceptional and Alex felt that everything was under complete control the whole evening in a relaxed and warm way. We really cannot thank you all enough and everyone is still talking about it today! Everyone was amazing and it seems churlish to mention anyone in particular, but the young people who stayed on to serve on the bar were incredible and went beyond the call of duty. The final thank you goes to both of you. From the moment Alex first made contact until the final details you have both been so kind and supportive....making the whole affair run like clockwork and seemingly effortless. This we know is really the result of total professionalism and awesome administrative skills. Thank you so very much. We shall be singing the praises of your company far and wide!! Warmest wishes to everyoneAlexandra & Carlos Fernandez & Sally Tomlinson, Bromley
- It was brilliant thank you Lisa loved it and we have loads of left overs to enjoy today. Russell and Debbie were brilliant so pass on our thanks to them. Thanks for all your help.Dan Smith - Surprise 30th birthday for his wife - Felbridge, 30 guests - 13th November 2016
- Your team were fantastic and we had a ball though I am not sure we are very popular in the village after partying until 4am!! The paella was delicious, the staff were charming and our guests loved it so please extend a huge thank you on our behalf.Alicia Drummond - Daughter's 21st - 22 June 2019 - East Sussex - 80 guests
- A truly memorable taste experience! Wow – Paella Fella what a special treat for all the senses Wonderfully entertaining seeing the food being expertly prepared in our home. Filled our kitchen with the delicious aroma of a truly authentic Spanish kitchen. The presentation of the food was a work of art, worthy of any TV chef cooking show… … worthy of any food magazine, could have graced the walls of an art gallery! And finally the taste, simply the best paella we and our guests have had the good fortune to enjoy Fabulous, delicious and an indulgence for all the senses. Maximum stars for a maximum star, thank you! Nicky & Paul Dean - East Grinstead - 50th Birthday - 9th March 2019Nicky & Paul Dean - East Grinstead - 50th Birthday - 9th March 2019
Example Packages & Descriptions
Typically packages include:
Choice of up to 3 Paellas in each case
Choice of 4 different types of Canape Tapas and 3 types of desserts (Trio)
All packages include Palm Leaf Plates / Wooden Forks – Crockery / metal cutlery available on request
Packages include waited canapes /starter, buffet paella & desserts, pricing may vary on different service styles
Three Courses – typically Canapes or Tapas Starter followed by Paella & Desserts
Two Courses – typically courses may be Canapes with Paella, or Paellas followed by Desserts.
One Course – Paella as a main course, or as evening food
Canapes – served to you & your guests on arrival. Usually served alongside your reception drink
Paella Course – Usually served as a main with Salad, lemon & black pepper – Best served Buffet style so your guests can see the big pans and choose which type they would like.
Desserts – All our desserts are miniature! These can be brought to the tables as a trio, sharing boards, or laid out on a separate dessert table for your guests to enjoy the whole evening.
Please note: The packages are flexible and can be mixed up to suit your taste & budget.
Halloween party catering companies – Paella Fella’s Tantalising Pre – Halloween Party Taster
We offer taster sessions where you can sample our fantastic paella, superb tapas range and delightful desserts so you can decide upon your Halloween party menu with total confidence. Our taster sessions start at £60 depending on your menu selection and is the perfect opportunity to discuss and share your Halloween party catering plans with us in detail.
Catering Companies Catering for Halloween Parties and Halloween functions
At Paella Fella, we are the major caterer for all sizes of Halloween parties and corporate Halloween events and able to provide delicious paella, incredible tapas, desserts and drinks for up to 300+ people. The more the merrier!
Please discuss your requirements with our Events Team and we can advise how to assist you cater for your guests at your Halloween party.
Paella & Tapas Halloween Catering Companies
If you are looking for a professional, but fun, Paella and Tapas catering service for your Halloween party, a service that offers something that’s a little bit different, then do contact Paella Fella today!
We would love to work with you to create the best possible Halloween party or corporate Halloween event for you. Bespoke, high end, stress-free Paella & Tapas catering with more than a touch of Spanish flair!
Popular searches: spanish food, spanish takeaway, paella delivery, tapas delivery, Halloween Party Caterers, Sussex, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hampshire, London, Paella Halloween Party Catering, Paella at Halloween, Tapas Halloween Catering, Paella Halloween Catering, Halloween Party Food Catering, Corporate Halloween Catering, Halloween Wedding Catering, Halloween Catering Companies, Halloween Catering, Halloween Party Catering