Halloween Party Catering
Paella Fella is the pick of catering companies for Halloween Parties
Paella Fella is the pick of the premier catering companies for your Halloween party celebration.
Spookily, we know you love to have a great time with the kids at Halloween, but we also know you really love inviting friends and family round to party too!!
Especially if it gives you the opportunity to dress up in Ghoulish outfits to frighten the neighbours!! So, whilst you may be considering catering for your fright night with your friends and family, why don’t you take away all the hard work and hassle out of the preparation and leave it to Paella Fella’s team to do it all for you?
As haunting as that may sound, our team will ensure you are not feeling like Frankenstein, as we will work out all the nuts and bolts in the kitchen, leaving you to enjoy your Halloween party with all your guests. If you want a memorable gathering that’s a little bit different, check out the amazing Paella Fella range of Halloween party packages.
Our Halloween party catering packages
Our Halloween packages are dripping with wondrous curiosities, blending Paella Fella’s depth of experience and knowledge of Spanish cuisine to provide the perfect culinary experience for your fellow Halloween spooks.
From our premium Halloween party package, which includes our superb “Vampaella”, our incredible tapas selections including Mummified Chorizo, Creepy Croquetas and Petrified Pinchos, artisan breads and delicious desserts such as Tombstone Brownies and Blood Jellies, through to our Bronze package, which provides all the essentials for a Halloween party, you can choose the food, drink and catering style to fit your Spooktacular party. Let us take the stress out of your Halloween party catering and give your guests a Halloween celebration that frightens the life out of them! (we’re joking!).
Paella Fella is an established professional party catering company, bringing authentic Spanish food to all kinds of events from landmark birthday parties and weddings to corporate functions. When making your selection from companies catering for a Halloween party, make sure Paella Fella is top of your list.
Example Halloween Package Menu
Creepy Croquettas / Petrified Pinchos / Witches Fingers
Vampaella – Ghoulish Black Rice Seafood or Chicken with a Garlic Maggot Mayo.
Phantasmal Paella – Chicken Paella made with Smoked Spanish Chorizo Sausage red peppers, green beans and paella rice.
Blood Verdura – Our Fiendish vegetable paella made with shocking Red Beetroot, red peppers, chickpeas and pumpkin.
‘Trick or Trio’ Dessert Selection
Slime Lemon Possets
Vampire Kiss Jellies
Paella Fella Halloween Packages – Rough Price Guidelines
Please note this price guide is based on an average mileage and distance. – it will need to be refined for your chosen venue
Pricing shown is totalled based on the volumes given excluding VAT. When pricing your Halloween Party catering we typically work on a price per head basis.
Please Also Note:
Pricing may vary based on customer choice of different types of Canape Tapas, Paellas and Dessert selection
Prices shown are based around estimated timings, and may vary for individual schedules
All prices are Excluding VAT
Boo! (Bronze) Package – Simply Paella
40 Guests: £1,240
60 Guests: £1,380
80 Guests: £1,520
or with Olives/Breads and Salad
40 Guests: £1,350
60 Guests: £1,500
80 Guests: £1,680
Spider! (Silver) Package – Two Courses, Canapes & Paellas
With Olives/Breads & salad
40 Guests: £1,520
60 Guests: £1,740
80 Guests: £2,320
Ghoul! (Gold) Package – Three Courses and Desserts (3 mini desserts per person)
40 Guests: £1,520 + £3.00 pp
60 Guests: £1,740 + £3.00 pp
80 Guests: £2,320 + £3.00 pp
- “Paella Fella – the fella that ruined all other paella for me! I can no longer eat another paella without thinking “I wish this was Paella-Fella Paella!!" Paella Fella catered for my mother’s party and they were, in a word, outstanding!Jack Sydney Allen, Birthday
- Phil’s party last Saturday was a great success. Please thank your two brilliant, friendly, professional chefs who cooked us a wonderful meal and looked after us so well. They were amazing. I have attached a few photos from the evening.Jenny & Phil Taylor - 50 guests, Hove - 13th August 2016
- It went really well thank you, your team were first class & by the end, the number of people coming up to me & telling me how good the paella was getting a bit repetitive! As it turned out there was enough to go round but the numbers were pretty much as envisaged & Debbie managed to finesse the portion control very well.David Macnamara - Birthday Party, New Years Eve 2016 - 85 guests - Hildenborough
- Thank you very much. We had a wonderful time. Your staff were terrific.... Beyond the 'call of duty'. It was great. My friends were very impressed ....hopefully more bookings for you. I will definitely be coming back to you for future party's.Maggie Gardner - Warlingham, 30 Guests - Ladies Lunch - 30th November 2016
- What a fantastic concept!! I loved everything about it, from the fact that it was being prepared on site, to the excellent presentation (the little cones and bamboo trays were fab!), to the lovely staff that mingled with the party guests serving it and ultimately the wonderfully flavoursome food! We really couldn’t have asked for anything more, so thank you very, very much helping make my party truly memorable, not just for me but everybody that was there. So many of my friends have commented on how fabulous the food was, so not only will it be firmly etched in my memory for years to come, it will also be etched in the memories of many of my friends. Thank you again for your wonderful food…………………maybe we will see you in 3 years’ time to help celebrate Craig’s 50th!!!!!Craig & Tracie Butt 50th Birthday- Bromley - 50 guests - 14th May 2016
- We received so many compliments on the food, thank you for that. The team were excellent and we appreciated that they made an effort to be welcoming to our guests. We might well do it again - just the right balance of good food without being formal and stuffy. Regards, Naomi
Example Packages & Descriptions
Typically packages include:
Choice of up to 3 Paellas in each case
Choice of 4 different types of Canape Tapas and 3 types of desserts (Trio)
All packages include Palm Leaf Plates / Wooden Forks – Crockery / metal cutlery available on request
Packages include waited canapes /starter, buffet paella & desserts, pricing may vary on different service styles
Three Courses – typically Canapes or Tapas Starter followed by Paella & Desserts
Two Courses – typically courses may be Canapes with Paella, or Paellas followed by Desserts.
One Course – Paella as a main course, or as evening food
Canapes – served to you & your guests on arrival. Usually served alongside your reception drink
Paella Course – Usually served as a main with Salad, lemon & black pepper – Best served Buffet style so your guests can see the big pans and choose which type they would like.
Desserts – All our desserts are miniature! These can be brought to the tables as a trio, sharing boards, or laid out on a separate dessert table for your guests to enjoy the whole evening.
Please note: The packages are flexible and can be mixed up to suit your taste & budget.
Halloween party catering companies – Paella Fella’s Tantalising Pre – Halloween Party Taster
We offer taster sessions where you can sample our fantastic paella, superb tapas range and delightful desserts so you can decide upon your Halloween party menu with total confidence. Our taster sessions start at £60 depending on your menu selection and is the perfect opportunity to discuss and share your Halloween party catering plans with us in detail.
Catering Companies Catering for Halloween Parties and Halloween functions
At Paella Fella, we are the major caterer for all sizes of Halloween parties and corporate Halloween events and able to provide delicious paella, incredible tapas, desserts and drinks for up to 300+ people. The more the merrier!
Please discuss your requirements with our Events Team and we can advise how to assist you cater for your guests at your Halloween party.
Paella & Tapas Halloween Catering Companies
If you are looking for a professional, but fun, Paella and Tapas catering service for your Halloween party, a service that offers something that’s a little bit different, then do contact Paella Fella today!
We would love to work with you to create the best possible Halloween party or corporate Halloween event for you. Bespoke, high end, stress-free Paella & Tapas catering with more than a touch of Spanish flair!
Popular searches: Halloween Party Caterers, Sussex, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hampshire, London, Paella Halloween Party Catering, Paella at Halloween, Tapas Halloween Catering, Paella Halloween Catering, Halloween Party Food Catering, Corporate Halloween Catering, Halloween Wedding Catering, Halloween Catering Companies, Halloween Catering, Halloween Party Catering