Halloween Party Catering
Paella Fella is the pick of catering companies for Halloween Parties
Paella Fella is the pick of the premier catering companies for your Halloween party celebration.
Spookily, we know you love to have a great time with the kids at Halloween, but we also know you really love inviting friends and family round to party too!!
Especially if it gives you the opportunity to dress up in Ghoulish outfits to frighten the neighbours!! So, whilst you may be considering catering for your fright night with your friends and family, why don’t you take away all the hard work and hassle out of the preparation and leave it to Paella Fella’s team to do it all for you?
As haunting as that may sound, our team will ensure you are not feeling like Frankenstein, as we will work out all the nuts and bolts in the kitchen, leaving you to enjoy your Halloween party with all your guests. If you want a memorable gathering that’s a little bit different, check out the amazing Paella Fella range of Halloween party packages.
Our Halloween party catering packages
Our Halloween packages are dripping with wondrous curiosities, blending Paella Fella’s depth of experience and knowledge of Spanish cuisine to provide the perfect culinary experience for your fellow Halloween spooks.
From our premium Halloween party package, which includes our superb “Vampaella”, our incredible tapas selections including Mummified Chorizo, Creepy Croquetas and Petrified Pinchos, artisan breads and delicious desserts such as Tombstone Brownies and Blood Jellies, through to our Bronze package, which provides all the essentials for a Halloween party, you can choose the food, drink and catering style to fit your Spooktacular party. Let us take the stress out of your Halloween party catering and give your guests a Halloween celebration that frightens the life out of them! (we’re joking!).
Paella Fella is an established professional party catering company, bringing authentic Spanish food to all kinds of events from landmark birthday parties and weddings to corporate functions. When making your selection from companies catering for a Halloween party, make sure Paella Fella is top of your list.
Example Halloween Package Menu
Creepy Croquettas / Petrified Pinchos / Witches Fingers
Vampaella – Ghoulish Black Rice Seafood or Chicken with a Garlic Maggot Mayo.
Phantasmal Paella – Chicken Paella made with Smoked Spanish Chorizo Sausage red peppers, green beans and paella rice.
Blood Verdura – Our Fiendish vegetable paella made with shocking Red Beetroot, red peppers, chickpeas and pumpkin.
‘Trick or Trio’ Dessert Selection
Slime Lemon Possets
Vampire Kiss Jellies
Paella Fella Halloween Packages – Rough Price Guidelines
Please note this price guide is based on an average mileage and distance. – it will need to be refined for your chosen venue
Pricing shown is totalled based on the volumes given excluding VAT. When pricing your Halloween Party catering we typically work on a price per head basis.
Please Also Note:
Pricing may vary based on customer choice of different types of Canape Tapas, Paellas and Dessert selection
Prices shown are based around estimated timings, and may vary for individual schedules
All prices are Excluding VAT
Boo! (Bronze) Package – Simply Paella
40 Guests: £1,240
60 Guests: £1,380
80 Guests: £1,520
or with Olives/Breads and Salad
40 Guests: £1,350
60 Guests: £1,500
80 Guests: £1,680
Spider! (Silver) Package – Two Courses, Canapes & Paellas
With Olives/Breads & salad
40 Guests: £1,520
60 Guests: £1,740
80 Guests: £2,320
Ghoul! (Gold) Package – Three Courses and Desserts (3 mini desserts per person)
40 Guests: £1,520 + £3.00 pp
60 Guests: £1,740 + £3.00 pp
80 Guests: £2,320 + £3.00 pp
- Once again I am happy to heap praise on Paella Fella for making our party. We had so many compliments about the food from our guests that I am sure it has helped to raise PF's profile and may lead to further business. The weather might not have been brilliant but the food certainly was. Of course we cannot praise dear Bertie and Anna enough. They both really looked after us and we wanted for nothing. We are looking forward to using Paella Fella again in 2019. Cross fingers! We look forward to dealing with you all again. Best Wishes, Shirley & Richard BarberShirley & Richard - Celebration Party, 30 guests - Wisborough Green - 27th October 2018
- Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to the team on the evening - they were utterly fabulous. The whole evening just ran so smoothly thanks to them - they were good enough to hold back on food until everyone arrived and absolutely everyone said how delicious the canapes and the paellas were. The guys were so friendly and helpful - the set up was fabulous and it felt like they were really part of the party. We were bowled over by how professional and smooth the set up and break down was. Please please pass on our sincerest thanks to them.Sophie - 40th Birthday, 50 Guests - Ditchling, Hassocks - 22nd September 2018
- Food was fantastic and really well received by everyone. I've passed your details onto a friend who wants to use you as well. Brownies were particularly tasty! Pippa, in particular, was fantastic and super friendly and calm in the face of some rain!Lisa Odendaal 40th Birthday – Surrey – 25th June 2016 – 70 guests
- It was brilliant thank you Lisa loved it and we have loads of left overs to enjoy today. Russell and Debbie were brilliant so pass on our thanks to them. Thanks for all your help.Dan Smith - Surprise 30th birthday for his wife - Felbridge, 30 guests - 13th November 2016
- Just wanted to say thank you so much for Paella on sat night - it was fantastic it really was. Most enjoyable so please pass our thanks onto Nick and the team etc.Paella Delivery, Forest Row - 10 guests - Saturday 27th October 2018 - David Worby
- What can I say - fab fab fab - the food was absolutely amazing and what two wonderful guys we had doing the cooking, serving and clearing up. I cannot praise paella fella more - everyone and I mean everyone loved the food and also a lot of them commented on the palm leaves that it is served on - a lovely touch . Thank you so so much for making my sons party a fantastic success . I also have to mention - there was not a plate or fork left in sight - the guys cleared everything up beautifully . A huge thank you !!! Kindest regards , A very happy Sara !Sara Robertson's son's 21st - 30th July 2016 - Surrey - 70 guests
Example Packages & Descriptions
Typically packages include:
Choice of up to 3 Paellas in each case
Choice of 4 different types of Canape Tapas and 3 types of desserts (Trio)
All packages include Palm Leaf Plates / Wooden Forks – Crockery / metal cutlery available on request
Packages include waited canapes /starter, buffet paella & desserts, pricing may vary on different service styles
Three Courses – typically Canapes or Tapas Starter followed by Paella & Desserts
Two Courses – typically courses may be Canapes with Paella, or Paellas followed by Desserts.
One Course – Paella as a main course, or as evening food
Canapes – served to you & your guests on arrival. Usually served alongside your reception drink
Paella Course – Usually served as a main with Salad, lemon & black pepper – Best served Buffet style so your guests can see the big pans and choose which type they would like.
Desserts – All our desserts are miniature! These can be brought to the tables as a trio, sharing boards, or laid out on a separate dessert table for your guests to enjoy the whole evening.
Please note: The packages are flexible and can be mixed up to suit your taste & budget.
Halloween party catering companies – Paella Fella’s Tantalising Pre – Halloween Party Taster
We offer taster sessions where you can sample our fantastic paella, superb tapas range and delightful desserts so you can decide upon your Halloween party menu with total confidence. Our taster sessions start at £60 depending on your menu selection and is the perfect opportunity to discuss and share your Halloween party catering plans with us in detail.
Catering Companies Catering for Halloween Parties and Halloween functions
At Paella Fella, we are the major caterer for all sizes of Halloween parties and corporate Halloween events and able to provide delicious paella, incredible tapas, desserts and drinks for up to 300+ people. The more the merrier!
Please discuss your requirements with our Events Team and we can advise how to assist you cater for your guests at your Halloween party.
Paella & Tapas Halloween Catering Companies
If you are looking for a professional, but fun, Paella and Tapas catering service for your Halloween party, a service that offers something that’s a little bit different, then do contact Paella Fella today!
We would love to work with you to create the best possible Halloween party or corporate Halloween event for you. Bespoke, high end, stress-free Paella & Tapas catering with more than a touch of Spanish flair!
Popular searches: Halloween Party Caterers, Sussex, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hampshire, London, Paella Halloween Party Catering, Paella at Halloween, Tapas Halloween Catering, Paella Halloween Catering, Halloween Party Food Catering, Corporate Halloween Catering, Halloween Wedding Catering, Halloween Catering Companies, Halloween Catering, Halloween Party Catering