Paella Fella is the pick of the premier catering companies for your Christmas party catering.
Whether you are throwing a pre-Christmas bash for your friends and want to take the hassle out of the preparation work, or you are organising your company’s Christmas party and want to put on a memorable celebration that’s a little bit different, check out the amazing Paella Fella range of Christmas party packages.
Our Christmas packages are something to behold, blending Paella Fella’s depth of experience and knowledge of Spanish cuisine with a festive twist on traditional Christmas fayre.
Our Christmas party catering packages
From our premium “Santa” package, which includes our Christmas paella, a delicious combination of Chicken, Turkey and Duck thigh fillet made with a sage stock and sage and onion Christmas dumplings, our incredible Christmas themed tapas selections, artisan breads and delicious desserts including Gingerbread Empanadas with a Spiced Pear filling & Chocolate dip, through to our “Elves” package, which provides all the essentials for a Christmas party, you can choose the food, drink and catering style to fit your Christmas celebration.
Let us take the stress out of your Christmas party catering and give your guests or colleagues a Christmas party that excels.
Paella Fella is an established professional party catering company, bringing authentic Spanish food to all kinds of events from landmark birthday parties and weddings to corporate functions.
When making your selection from companies catering for Christmas parties, make sure Paella Fella is top of your list.
- Please pass on my thanks to the whole team for a first class event. You all couldn't have been nicer, and the food was delicious! I would highly recommend you for service, attention to detail, thoughtfulness and taste! Million thanksSarah Hills - Family celebrations - 160 Guests - Hampshire - 16th July 2016
- I wanted to write and say an enormous thank you from both Tim and myself for all your hard work on Saturday. The food was delicious - everyone has said how good the paella was and especially the hot tapas Even my hard to impress Spanish friend Ana was won over. (I would like the paella recipe but not sure if you are allowed to give that away?!) You recovered amazingly calmly from the deluge of rain an hour a half before kick off - no-one would have known. The boys managed the bar incredibly well - special mention for Jack who kept the guests at the bottom of the garden well supplied. You then melted away leaving my fridge with food for the next day and whitebait in the freezer. We had a great evening and I felt sad I didn't really say good bye properly. I would whole heartedly recommend you to anyone who wants the stress taking out of a partySiobhan & Tim O Connell, Balfour Road
- The party was great fun and the food was a huge success, I had lots of comments on how delicious it was. Debbie who came and worked on the night could not have been nicer. It was the first time I ve used this sort of catering for a party and would definitely do it again. Many thanks for all your help.Alison Speakman, Essex - Summer Party 50 guests - 27th August 2016
- Wow -- amazing paellas (even verified by a native Spaniard!) at our party yesterday. Paella Fella are extremely professional and friendly from our initial contact right through to attending and serving on the day. Exceeded expectations - highly recommended 5*Sally Hooten - Paella Delivery, Brighton - 70 guests - 24th September 2016
- The evening on Friday was brilliant. Please pass on our thanks to everyone. All of our party guests were very impressed and praised your team.Jonathon Le Roux - Staff Christmas Party - 40 guests, Alton hampshire - 16th December 2016
- It was an absolute success and a large part of that was because of the fact your team were so efficient and the food was so delicious. Everyone was extremely complimentary about the food and I would personally like to thank the chefs and the service staff for their cheery presence and hard work. You must be very proud to have such a lovely team and I would be more than happy to recommend your services to future event committees. Thank you once again.Linacre College, Oxford - Saturday 4th June - Cuban Summer Party - 400 guests
Christmas party catering companies – Paella Fella’s Tantalising Pre – Christmas Party Taster
We offer taster sessions where you can sample our fantastic paella, superb tapas range and delightful desserts so you can decide upon your Christmas party menu with total confidence. Our taster sessions start at £60 depending on your menu selection and is the perfect opportunity to discuss and share your Christmas private party catering plans with us in detail.
Catering Companies Catering for Christmas Parties and Corporate functions
At Paella Fella, we are the major caterer for all sizes of Christmas parties and corporate Christmas events and able to provide delicious paella, incredible tapas, desserts and drinks for up to 300+ people. The more the merrier!
Paella & Tapas Christmas Catering Companies
If you are looking for a professional, but fun, Paella and Tapas catering service for your Christmas party, a service that offers something that’s a little bit different, then do contact Paella Fella today!
We would love to work with you to create the best possible Christmas party or corporate Christmas event for you. Bespoke, high end, stress-free Paella & Tapas catering with more than a touch of Spanish flair! Feliz Navidad!
Popular searches: Christmas Party Caterers, Paella Christmas Party Catering, Mobile Paella at Christmas, Tapas Christmas Catering, Paella Christmas Catering, Christmas Party Food Catering, Sussex, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hampshire, London, Corporate Christmas Food Catering, Christmas Wedding Catering, Christmas Catering Companies, Christmas Catering Companies, Christmas Party Catering