Paella Fella is the pick of the premier catering companies for your Christmas party catering.
Whether you are throwing a pre-Christmas bash for your friends and want to take the hassle out of the preparation work, or you are organising your company’s Christmas party and want to put on a memorable celebration that’s a little bit different, check out the amazing Paella Fella range of Christmas party packages.
Our Christmas packages are something to behold, blending Paella Fella’s depth of experience and knowledge of Spanish cuisine with a festive twist on traditional Christmas fayre.
Our Christmas party catering packages
From our premium “Santa” package, which includes our Christmas paella, a delicious combination of Chicken, Turkey and Duck thigh fillet made with a sage stock and sage and onion Christmas dumplings, our incredible Christmas themed tapas selections, artisan breads and delicious desserts including Gingerbread Empanadas with a Spiced Pear filling & Chocolate dip, through to our “Elves” package, which provides all the essentials for a Christmas party, you can choose the food, drink and catering style to fit your Christmas celebration.
Let us take the stress out of your Christmas party catering and give your guests or colleagues a Christmas party that excels.
Paella Fella is an established professional party catering company, bringing authentic Spanish food to all kinds of events from landmark birthday parties and weddings to corporate functions.
When making your selection from companies catering for Christmas parties, make sure Paella Fella is top of your list.
- Thank you for lovely food and charming service. No one went hungry!! Hope to see you again.Deborah Murphy - Hornchurch Essex -23rd April 2016 - 30 Guests
- My thanks to you and all the team. The paella was superb and the service was terrific. My guests were very impressed - loads of good comments and I know that several took business cards. I had the best birthday party ever. Thanks Richard.Richard Potter, 70th Birthday - Frensham - 140 guests - 4th June 2016
- Thank you sooo much to you for organising and all the team on Saturday! It was amazing the food was perfect and thank you to the girls for bringing round all the canapés. It made for a perfect night everyone loved it. We didn't even notice them packing up and leaving!Miranda McRitchie – Mum’s birthday, 120 guests – Kent – 17th September 2016
- I wanted to write and say an enormous thank you from both Tim and myself for all your hard work on Saturday. The food was delicious - everyone has said how good the paella was and especially the hot tapas Even my hard to impress Spanish friend Ana was won over. (I would like the paella recipe but not sure if you are allowed to give that away?!) You recovered amazingly calmly from the deluge of rain an hour a half before kick off - no-one would have known. The boys managed the bar incredibly well - special mention for Jack who kept the guests at the bottom of the garden well supplied. You then melted away leaving my fridge with food for the next day and whitebait in the freezer. We had a great evening and I felt sad I didn't really say good bye properly. I would whole heartedly recommend you to anyone who wants the stress taking out of a partySiobhan & Tim O Connell, Balfour Road
- Just to let you know that we've had such positive comments about the scrumptious paella served last Saturday at the Let's Dance quiz. The evening was a great success, largely due to the meal. So, on behalf of the committee, I wanted to say a huge thank you. With kind regards Sharon Baker (Chair)Let's Dance Quiz, 13th October 2018 - Redhill - 82 Guests
- A huge thank you from the Let’s Dance team plus all the members and their guests who attended our Quiz for this year. It was even better than last year! Our chairperson, Sharon Baker, will be writing separately but I can say that we were very pleased indeed with how efficient and friendly the team were on the night – not to mention the delicious paella! Our thanks to Katie and Johnnie who enabled us to keep to the schedule. Quantities were very good and those who wished to have seconds were all able to - nobody went hungry! Perhaps next year we may increase the vegetarian portions as they seem to be growing in numbers. Our thanks to you and all the team involved who helped make it a very successful eventJenny Kirby - Quiz Night - 82 Guests - Redhill - 13th October 2018
Christmas party catering companies – Paella Fella’s Tantalising Pre – Christmas Party Taster
We offer taster sessions where you can sample our fantastic paella, superb tapas range and delightful desserts so you can decide upon your Christmas party menu with total confidence. Our taster sessions start at £60 depending on your menu selection and is the perfect opportunity to discuss and share your Christmas private party catering plans with us in detail.
Catering Companies Catering for Christmas Parties and Corporate functions
At Paella Fella, we are the major caterer for all sizes of Christmas parties and corporate Christmas events and able to provide delicious paella, incredible tapas, desserts and drinks for up to 300+ people. The more the merrier!
Paella & Tapas Christmas Catering Companies
If you are looking for a professional, but fun, Paella and Tapas catering service for your Christmas party, a service that offers something that’s a little bit different, then do contact Paella Fella today!
We would love to work with you to create the best possible Christmas party or corporate Christmas event for you. Bespoke, high end, stress-free Paella & Tapas catering with more than a touch of Spanish flair! Feliz Navidad!
Popular searches: Christmas Party Caterers, Paella Christmas Party Catering, Mobile Paella at Christmas, Tapas Christmas Catering, Paella Christmas Catering, Christmas Party Food Catering, Sussex, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hampshire, London, Corporate Christmas Food Catering, Christmas Wedding Catering, Christmas Catering Companies, Christmas Catering Companies, Christmas Party Catering