Paella Fella is the pick of the premier catering companies for your Christmas party catering.
Whether you are throwing a pre-Christmas bash for your friends and want to take the hassle out of the preparation work, or you are organising your company’s Christmas party and want to put on a memorable celebration that’s a little bit different, check out the amazing Paella Fella range of Christmas party packages.
Our Christmas packages are something to behold, blending Paella Fella’s depth of experience and knowledge of Spanish cuisine with a festive twist on traditional Christmas fayre.
Our Christmas party catering packages
From our premium “Santa” package, which includes our Christmas paella, a delicious combination of Chicken, Turkey and Duck thigh fillet made with a sage stock and sage and onion Christmas dumplings, our incredible Christmas themed tapas selections, artisan breads and delicious desserts including Gingerbread Empanadas with a Spiced Pear filling & Chocolate dip, through to our “Elves” package, which provides all the essentials for a Christmas party, you can choose the food, drink and catering style to fit your Christmas celebration.
Let us take the stress out of your Christmas party catering and give your guests or colleagues a Christmas party that excels.
Paella Fella is an established professional party catering company, bringing authentic Spanish food to all kinds of events from landmark birthday parties and weddings to corporate functions.
When making your selection from companies catering for Christmas parties, make sure Paella Fella is top of your list.
- Please pass on my thanks to the whole team for a first class event. You all couldn't have been nicer, and the food was delicious! I would highly recommend you for service, attention to detail, thoughtfulness and taste! Million thanksSarah Hills - Family celebrations - 160 Guests - Hampshire - 16th July 2016
- We were thrilled with how it all went - thank you. Proper thank you in the post. The paella and canapes were absolutely delicious and all the Paella Fella staff were so friendly and helpful. We would definitely use you again.Sally Booth – Dulwich School, Cranbrook 100 guests – End of term Party – 2nd July 2016
- Thank you for a great spread. A number of the guests commented on how much they had enjoyed the food. I agree - it was good, so thank you to all involved. Mind you, it was to be expected, having sampled Paella Fella on a previous occasion so you were The Choice for Moira's 80th. Who else?! Actually, I came upon the name of Paella Fella at a funeral of a dear friend Elizabeth Holland in Otford on 19th October last year. We were all so impressed with the lovely food at Elizabeth's wake; so when Moira and I were discussing what to do for her 80th, she immediately said that she would like to have Paella Fella for the catering. And so it was. It also happened to be my 86th last Saturday, so I got a benefit from it too.Ian Craig guest at Moira Sharpe's 80th - Sheerness, 100 guests - 1st April 2017
- It was a lovely day and thankfully, despite setting up in the pouring rain, the weather held out for the afternoon. Your team were absolute troupers and the food was lovely, thank you so much. Please pass on my thanks to the guys who attended as well as they set up in horrendous conditions and were still smiling! 🙂 Dad loved the day and was thoroughly surprised so a great success all round.Claire Umney, Herstmonceux
- I just wanted to say a big thank you for coming to cook for us on Saturday evening. It was the most delicious paella and we all thoroughly enjoyed it, as you could probably tell from the clean plates! Thank you for cooking it at our home and for explaining all the steps. We were very impressed by your knowledge and your friendliness. We also enjoyed hearing your stories and how you became the Paella Fella. I’m sure I couldn’t do such a good job of cooking as you despite the demo so I am looking forward to the delivery service!!Debbie Scrivens – Paella Cooking Demo – January 27th 2019 – East Grinstead
- The party went down very well and my wife was definitely surprised! Mick and Steve were absolutely awesome – very patient, professional, friendly and just everything that I could have wished for. They took all the hassle out of it and I can’t speak highly enough of them. The food was delicious and earned rave reviews – everyone was really impressed and I'm sure would not hesitate to use you if they had the needAnush Newman, Catford
Christmas party catering companies – Paella Fella’s Tantalising Pre – Christmas Party Taster
We offer taster sessions where you can sample our fantastic paella, superb tapas range and delightful desserts so you can decide upon your Christmas party menu with total confidence. Our taster sessions start at £60 depending on your menu selection and is the perfect opportunity to discuss and share your Christmas private party catering plans with us in detail.
Catering Companies Catering for Christmas Parties and Corporate functions
At Paella Fella, we are the major caterer for all sizes of Christmas parties and corporate Christmas events and able to provide delicious paella, incredible tapas, desserts and drinks for up to 300+ people. The more the merrier!
Paella & Tapas Christmas Catering Companies
If you are looking for a professional, but fun, Paella and Tapas catering service for your Christmas party, a service that offers something that’s a little bit different, then do contact Paella Fella today!
We would love to work with you to create the best possible Christmas party or corporate Christmas event for you. Bespoke, high end, stress-free Paella & Tapas catering with more than a touch of Spanish flair! Feliz Navidad!
Popular searches: Christmas Party Caterers, Paella Christmas Party Catering, Mobile Paella at Christmas, Tapas Christmas Catering, Paella Christmas Catering, Christmas Party Food Catering, Sussex, Surrey, Essex, Kent, Hampshire, London, Corporate Christmas Food Catering, Christmas Wedding Catering, Christmas Catering Companies, Christmas Catering Companies, Christmas Party Catering